Call us for a free consultation 941-914-9102

Work Visas

We will help you navigate the world of work visas

If you would like to live and work in the United States, you will need a special type of permit called a work visa. This particular immigration form is geared towards non-immigrants who aren't necessarily seeking citizenship, but merely a fulfillment of their career duties abroad. Work visas are generally classified as non-immigrant visas, allowing the holder to temporarily reside here for work purposes. There are several different kinds of work visas, each one allowing certain privileges for a different amount of time, so it's important to talk to a qualified Florida work visa attorney to find the best one for your situation.

Millions of people come to the U.S. for work, and even though work visas are commonplace, it doesn't mean they're easily obtained or maintained. Lots of paperwork is required, even for a short stint of employment, and if you need to extend your work permit, additional filing and potential legal representation may be called for. Depending on your unique circumstances, you may qualify for one of the following visas:

  • H1B Visa for specialty workers with employer sponsorship
  • H2B Visa for temporary overseas workers between 1-3 years
  • L1 Visa for intra-company transfers beyond borders
  • O1 Visa for skilled workers of extraordinary ability
  • E1 Visa for trade and investment workers of certain treaty countries
  • TN Visa for Canadian or Mexican workers with employer sponsorship within certain fields

When you need help navigating the world of work visas, come to the Law Office of John K. Turner. Reach out for your free consultation today!

Contact Us Today!

We Offer a Free Consultation.